Thursday, April 14, 2011

The very beginning of an era

A friend of mine gave me an idea. He said to me "John? You really should create a blog so I can read about your games." Not in as many words mind you, he's more eloquent than I could ever hope to be, but I digress. I am a Game Master by trade, I make a very tiny bit of money on the side GMing these games as the demand for a dedicated Game Master is rather significant in my area of residence. I am chronically ill and it's a job I can do sitting down. I also dislike playing a character when I can run a setting and write plots and design governments and topple empires and establish a history. I have a passion for writing, though I fear I may not be very good at it, up to you really.

Now this first post is short but, brace yourself, I have a game tonight and hopefully will have quite an interesting commentary to share with you [insert reader name]. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment