Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ideas abound!

So, thanks to this blog I have an outlet where I can practice writing and work on my style to get good enough to maybe do this for a living.

I've compiled old campaign notes from years ago and have been at it non-stop working on a science fiction novel of my very first, successfully run, campaign.
I've been writing it with the Player Character's names intact, but will more than likely change them when the manuscript is finished. No offense to the guys that played them; they were just...less than marketable (read: bad). I've always wanted to write a novel, but have always lacked the gumption to do it. Recently though (somewhat due to having an empty house to stew in) I've been taking a crack at it.

I'm going to need readers for when it is finished, if anyone would like a copy of the manuscript when completed I would be thrilled to provide you with one. I would also encourage you to write your own notes on it anywhere you think could be improved.

Haven't had a game in several weeks, player vacations and whatnot getting in the way. Hopefully I can get back to doing lighter commentary posts again. I miss those.

No comments:

Post a Comment