Monday, October 24, 2011

Wiki Cleaning

So I took a look around the Cybernetic Wiki and frowned at the amount of work it required especially since my most recent Sci-Fi Campaign had finished with a spectacular win for the party. Now a large chunk of the information about the setting is:
a) no longer relevant
b) woefully out-of-date
c) not there at all

So I've been working to get it more accurate to the current state of the setting; factions have disappeared, been absorbed, or have risen up.
I've added a Timeline that charts what happened in the years after the present day, expanded the articles on colonized planets, added newly completed colonies to the list, and now faction information is actually relevant to the setting's current date. Hopefully this will further help the immersion factor in the next game, as there will assuredly be a next game. There were plenty of plot threads that definitely weren't explored and I've gotten mostly positive feedback from the groups I've  run it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment